Top : Cool
Ontario Fishing Trips, Guides and Charters: What's Cool - The Top 3%!
11 Cool Links:
Articles : Bass
- Bruiser Bass on Soft Plastic Jerks
- By using the following techniques and tactics, knowing where to throw the bait, and by being willing to try something new, your bass angling success will increase greatly, and isn't that what every one of us is trying to accomplish?
Articles : General
- Alternate Species to Fish For in Ontario
- Every angler knows of the fine eating qualities of a walleye, the ferocious fighting abilities of a smallmouth bass, the brute force of a musky or the beauty and mystique of a brook trout. However, we pass up some great fishing opportunities by overlooking some of the nontraditional fish Ontario waters have to offer.
- Biting Mad - Bugs and Fishing
- If you had to choose one thing most annoying during the fishing season many people would agree itís a close toss-up between the dreaded mosquito and the pesky black fly. Between these two blood sucking insects many outings turn into a swat-fest. But there is help besides the commercial insect repellants that many people use.
Articles : Musky
- Fall Lures for Musky
- If I have to put my money on one lure that will consistently catch muskies during the fall, the choice would be easy; the jerkbait would get the nod every day of the week. Follow these tips and techniques in your search for this "elusive" fish, and, whether you're looking for your first fish, or your one hundredth, the results will certainly amaze you.
Articles : Pike
- Ways to Catch Pike!
- One of our most common game fish, the Northern Pike is taken best by casting. He'll hit your lure with a powerful dash, then make a "run" for the weeds.
Articles : Trout
- Lake Trout Fishing
- With lake trout season almost upon us, it's time to explore some tactics for catching them. Have you ever had the pleasure of landing one of these great fighting trout on a spinner rig?
Articles : Walleye
- Cashing In On Kawartha Walleye
- The Kawartha region of Southern Ontario rates as one of Canada's premier and most productive fisheries, and, although the angler to lake ratio can be high at times, the fishing is never short of phenomenal.
- Chasin Walleyes
- More people want to know how to catch walleye than any other game fish.
Also known as pickerel, they are often difficult to locate and land. The challenge they present makes fishing them successfully an angling accomplishment.
- A Walleye with Leeches or Worms
- Leeches and nightcrawlers are favourite foods of the walleye because they are natural offerings in most waters and walleye are accustomed to feeding on them.
- Big Game Fishing Charters
- Professional guiding service in Ontario for salmon, trout, bass, pike, walleye, and more on lake Ontario and Georgian Bay
- Adventure Fishing Charters & Accommodations
- Salmon & Trout Sport Fishing at it's BEST! Your fishing charter adventure begins as we make way to the best Salmon & Trout fishing on the pristine waters of beautiful Georgian Bay!
Pages Updated On: 13-Apr-2016 - 11:11:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.